Tuesday, February 5, 2013

GETTING THE MEMORIES IN THE BOOK Week, day 2

Lots of the pages I've done over the years have no journaling, or very little.  I decided that I really need to write more things down on a page.  But, I figure if I spend $15.00 and 4 hours on embellies for one page and get too fancy, I will lose the faces and memories amongst the puffy flowers, or fancy lace.  So I've changed my ways to get the boxes of pics out of the box and into the page quicker. Here is a 2 page collage I did of a trip me and my hubby took to the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston.  The kids thought it was a lame idea, so we went ourselves on a "date", LOL.

picked out 13 good pictures that brought out the most memories of the day,  I cropped them up a bit to fit them on the 12x12,  I added  journaling, borders, a giraffe from CAC, stickers and that was that! Great memories of a great day, done in minutes and put in the scrapbook.  

5 comments:

  1. You are really kicking some butt getting these pages in books aren't you! I love these two pages! Great job. That punch is awesome.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pages are coming together, I need to do this also but never get the interest. ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on getting so many pics on 2 pages! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, great way to get so many photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome idea and GREAT pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete