Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Birthday Card

Good Wednesday morning.  We are almost have way through the work week.  I made this card for my son's girlfriend. I just love when my boys ask me to make cards!!  Sorry for the not so great picture, I had to take it quick with my phone. 

Its a pedestal card (again hard to see in the picture).

I used the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Folder
The word February comes from the DCWV Valentines Stack

Flowers and pearls from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Laurie

7 comments:

  1. awesome card Laurie!!!!
    LOVE the embossing!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous card!!! Hope you are all doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, it is great embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the way you coloured some of the embossing. I've never tried that before. Super idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the embossed texture! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete