Friday, September 2, 2011

Tis the Season!

It's coming!!! Only 60 days left .... till Halloween! I bet you had visions of sugarplums dancing in your head, didn't you? Well, that is coming, too, but we have to get through a couple of other things first, LOL. I made a prototype for my Halloween cards this weekend. I send out about 15 to family and friends, so I try to keep the design simple and easy to mass assemble.



Details:
Ghost and pumpkin stamp: Stamp Oasis
Copics: YR15, YR18, T1
Crystal Stickles
Purple pearls: Queen&Co
Ribbons: stash
Patterned papers: Making Memories and DCWV ..... I think ... Laurie and I split quite a few Halloween stacks last year. :)

Speaking of Halloween, you HAVE to check out Haunted House Design.!! If you are a fan of Halloween, you will love it. I drool over there every day. Barb and her minions are such a talented bunch!

Hope everyone has a spectacular long weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love the stamp haven;t seen that one beforeI also love the paper especiallt rhe word one. Great job as usual!!
    Big Blog Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's adorable! That little ghost jumping out of the jack! Too cute! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that sweet little image. What great papers, too!
    I thought I was at the wrong site and was so worried I'd "lost" you! Your blog looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this!!! Hope you all have a great holiday weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a proto-type?!!! Well, it looks great!!! Soooo cute! Can't wait to see the "real" thing!!! LOL!!!

    Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you cute Halloween card. The paper choice is awesome and I love that cute pumpkin and ghost just poppin out~too cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUUUUte! Love the sparkle on the pumpkin and love your paper choices! Fabulous!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello ... I have been having a good old 'nose' around your blog .... great work ladies .... smashing layouts and super cards too!... Thanks for following my blog Dawn and for leaving such kind comments ... Never tried scrapping....takes me forever to make a card!! Looks great fun!

    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete