Thursday, August 11, 2011

Story time layout by Dawn

Good morning everyone. Thanks so much for your well wishes and words of advice. The first interview went very well and I have been called back for a second one! Woohoo!! Things are looking up!

Now on to fun blog things. How absolutely adorable its this layout? Dawn has been getting so much needed time up in the Scrap Attic! I love this of her two kids. They look so little they are now 11 and 6! Time flies!!!

Here are the deets: Title embellie cut with Silhouette; embossed with Divine Swirls folder and inked up. Everything else from Dawn's stash. She is really trying, as am I, to not buy anything and use our overloaded stash of supplies!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Great layout!! I love the photos...so adorable!
    I need to get back to making layouts again:)
    TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these layouts are all so beautiful love the colors. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layout IS adorable...love the yellow.

    Congrats on a successful first interview! I was thinking about you. :) Good luck in the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting called back for another interview sounds good! Good luck, I don't think I can cross anything else for you, so I'll send up a few prayers!

    Love the layout and the pics of Dawn's little ones -- and their adorable little fur-baby --are so cute! Yes, they do grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable Layout love the colors bright and cheerful. Yhose are some cute kiddo's!
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely darling! What adorable photos and the page is just a perfect way to show them off! Great job, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete