Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fun kid's birthday card
























How absolutely adorable is this card. I love it. I love the paper, the layering and the cuttlebugging and of course the bling. Dawn made this card for her daughter's friend for her birthday! I think it came out awesome!

Here are the deets:

Doggie Birthday Card:

Card base: Studio G
Patterned paper and green card stock: stash and cut with MS circle cutter
Terrier: Create a Critter cut at 3.5” and embossed with Swiss Dots folder
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ribbons, bow, bling: stash

I am going on two interviews today, wish me luck! I haven't been on an interview in many, many years. Here goes nothing!! LOL. Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. it is super cute. love the shape colors everything is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny card♥. Love everything about it♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! It is so cute and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute!!! I love this card and that adorable little pup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! Good luck with your interview...remember - positive attitude and big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card so cute! Hope your interviews go well got my fingers ctossed!!
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable! Fun details!

    Good Luck on your interview!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I especially like the embossed nose! It's such a happy card. Great job, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I do hope that your interviews went well! That's AMAZING that you've had two already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Kel....Totally cute card.. I'm sure she'll love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little poochie card:) Super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh!! This card is cute!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is adorable Love the pup
    and the colors are great

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete