Thursday, April 7, 2011

PASTEL LAYOUT by Dawn & WELCOME new follower CV!


This is great! WAIT, I've heard of a spring chicken.. but a spring turkey?? Hey,, why not! LOL. Here is what Dawn had to say: "This is a funny one .. they are watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade, but their jammies did not say “fall”. So, I made a pastel turkey! I think he sort of looks like a parade balloon!" Deets: Title and turkey are Silhouette files; both are embossed with the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder. All paper is from my stash. White Signo pen for the accents. What great inspiration to get us all thinking waaay out of the box!!


CV.. Nice to have you! Thanks for joining us!

8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable layout! I love it! It does look like a parade balloon! I love the circles too!! Great job!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout. I just became your newest follower. Love your work. Please stop by my blog and I hope you will follow me as well.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this layout. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty, fun, springy layout! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout - and a fabulous twist for Thanksgiving!! I love those fun papers you've chosen.
    Welcome CV!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout...I'm just lovin' that spring turkey...great job!! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, guys! That turkey makes me smile! Looking at it now, this LO scanned MUCH brighter than it is in real life! LOL!

    ReplyDelete