Friday, April 8, 2011

PASTEL CHALLENGE SENT IN BY Sandra


I just LOVE the lil caterpillar on this card send in by Sandra of ROSEPETALCREATIONS Here is what Sandra had to say: "The background paper is from Papermania SUMMER BLOOM COLLECTION. I then punched a pale green pearlised oval out with a Nestie shape. Then using a different shape I punched three different sizes of the same design and layered them together. I added pink stickles round the edge of the larger shape and then this was positioned overlapping the top edge of the card. My image is called CAITY CATERPILLAR from Deedeesdigis, the sentiment is from the same set. To complete the look, I assembled some small flowers with punched sprigs of leaves." Go on over and check out her fantastic blog ladies!!


Also.....WELCOME ANGIE KAY, our newest follower!

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I just love the colors. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, just gorgeous! I love it. Great idea to pearlize the edges of the nestie shapes!! Thanks for joining the challenge!! Fantastic.

    Welcome Angie Kay!! Hope you stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! All those combinations are just lovely - and I love the way the gorgeous frame extends off the main portion of the card!

    Welcome Angie Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combos on this and that lil caterpillar is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, adorable card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Sandra--this is an awesome card!! Love the colors you have paired up together! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card- so springy!! Just dropping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete