Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I won a mini!!

I am so excited that I won one of Rhonda's mini albums. If you haven't check out her blog you have to! She has such fun projects and AWESOME mini albums that she gives away. Please check out Rhonda @ SCRAP HAPPENS
Rhonda was also kind enough to give Kel and I an award. Thanks so much for thinking of us Rhonda, it really means a lot. Check out the award on the sidebar. Kel and I will post the eight things about us and the eight blogs we will pass it along to very soon.

Thanks again Rhonda for EVERYTHING!!

8 comments:

  1. thank you I am so glad you like it I will mail it out tommorrow. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mini is too dang cute!! I'm a suckah for anything shaped like an ornament anyway! Thanks for award too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! I'll even do a happy dance for you!!!!!!!! Isn't Rhonda AMAZING!!!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT Mini Album just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning and on the award! I can't wait to see this in person! It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Rhonda is SO creative - and so very generous too! You'll be thrilled with your album!

    ReplyDelete