Thursday, December 16, 2010

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS WEEK 2 - Day 4

Good Thursday morning (doing the Thursday dance as this means Friday is soooo close). Kel and I have been so inspired by Tim Holtz' 12 tags of Christmas, http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/ we decided to give a go. We cut the tag at 4" from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More Cartridge. Ran it through the Cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz Alternation folder. I bought Perfect Pearls from Ranger at Michael's and we used those to give it the vintage look. The stamp of the reindeer is from My Minds Eye, stamped with Quick Quotz ink. The 25 is Grungeboard from Tim Holtz (are you seeing a pattern here?). We do love us some Tim Holtz!!!




Here is a close up of the pretty pink poinsettia's that I had in my stash. I got them from Dawn last year for Christmas. They look perfect on this tag.





This is the folder we used for the background on I love the Music Sheet. Perhaps we have a problem here. We are NOT stalkers!
















This is what the Perfect pearls look like. It comes with a glue pad and Kel just put the glue all over the tag and we just started painted on the different colors.

8 comments:

  1. Love your tag!! I have never tried the perfect pearls, but they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! I NEED to see this in person! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your tag!! I have never tried the perfect pearls either-but they sound fun!! I have finally got my tag done for your challenge-and you can see it on my blog. I will email it to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Talk about a lot of details on such a small work surface. Looks amazing, ladies!

    P.S. Kel ~ I got the package from you in the mail yesterday. Thank you for all the fun goodies! It was like a Halloween-themed Christmas morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! WOW!! This is AMAZING!! I LOVE this tag!! I wish I could sit down with you and watch you do this. I've never used Perfect Pearls before. The effect is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete