Friday, December 10, 2010

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS - DAY 5

Day 5 that only means one thing, FRIDAY!! Woohoo!! I have to say I am a bit behind with Christmas this year. I still need to buy my tree, my kids keep asking when are we going to get it. Even the 15 year old is asking. I say, please boys I am busy scrapping pictures of last years tree!! I have had this string of lights for a long time and have been dying to use them. I finally did! Not too much going on on the page, but I do love it. I didn't even need to do a title, the patterned paper says it all!!






Here is a close up of the string of lights.











This is all of decorating the tree, even the 15 year old, well he was 14 then.

















These adorable presents were cut from Doodle charms.

Ok, I guess I better get going and buy that tree, pushy fellas I got!! LOL!! Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. That is a great Picture of your tree. I makes a great Page. Have fun looking for the perfect tree>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hang the layout ..they'll never know the difference...lol Great layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, I love the little lights accross the top!!!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's Love the idea of making the tree then putting the pics on it too! Great Work!!!! Love the lil lights too! Awesome Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these! The packages look so pretty and the pp behind the tree pic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVe them!!!! sorry to hear that you are behind!!! I know what you mean though! Thankfully I am pretty close to done with Christmas stuff, it is just EVERYTHING else I am behind on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job on both these. Love that little string of lights. I have a similar embelly and have used it on a couple of cards. So much fun!

    Don't feel too bad....I don't have my tree up, yet, either....and honestly I'm not even sure I'm going to put one up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, great pages!! I love that string of lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout love the hanging little light ornaments on the LO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete