Monday, July 5, 2010

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY - QUOTE & NOTE Week

Good morning scrappers!! We hope everyone had an awesome 4th, sharing with family and friends. We hosted a party it was great!!!

So this week we thought we would do quote and note week. So if you have any quotes, or thank you notes, or note cards that you made and would like to see them "on the big screen", send them to me @ lbaires@comcast.net. Kel is on a well deserved vacation this week in the lovely state of Maine!!!! Hope your having fun Kel!!

I will be posting a small little thank you card that I made for my son's birthday party. I put one card in each goody bag, and I didn't have to mail them out and the other Mom's thought it was a great idea!!!

Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Can't wait to see what everyone sends in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Idea!!! I need to make several Thank you cards this month can't wait to see your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I am so stealing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a set of thank you cards last night and sent photos of them to you! I also forwarded (same message) my addy again. I'm not sure why it didn't go through last time. Please let me know if you get it or not! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete