Friday, July 2, 2010

ANIMAL LOVERS WEEK - DAY 5













Happy Friday, and Happy 4th of July!! We thought it would be appropriate to save this page for last. It represents, family, as well as a great American past time. What a great 2 page layout!! Dawn thinks she used a Becky Higgins sketch, and was pleased with how many pictures she got on two pages. It looks like a BH Sketch to me, I love her sketches. Amazon.com has a ton of Becky's books.

Dawn made the elephants and the title on her Silhouette and shadowed both to make them pop. Dawn used DottaRific markers to make the dots on the title and on the page as well. Great pictures too!! Thank you Dawn for sharing!!!! You rock!

Thanks for ALL the pages you contributed this week!!! All were great!

5 comments:

  1. Scrapalicious job on that one Dawn I love the pics...looks like a fun time had by all humans.. and all animals.. LOL. Thanks for sending in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love all the pictures Dawn managed to get on the pages - but it doesn't look overdone in the least. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS LO!!!!! I just LOVE this! Great job Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted my lay-out for animal week on my blog!

    http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2010/07/serenity-scrappers-animal-lovers.html

    ReplyDelete