Wednesday, July 21, 2010

AGES AND STAGES WEEK 2, DAY 3


A friend took this shot of my son getting his diploma and sent it to me. I was in the mood to get messy. I didn't go into this with any ideas..I just grabbed some Modge Podge...grabbed a $1.00 frame I had and then just grabbed the closest paper stack and started tearing. I kind of tossed it on without thinking to much and came up with this :) I used my fingers..no brushes and just had fun with it. I found these number stickers.. dotted them with a white pen and called it a day! On pieces and parts of the frame that I didn't cover with paper, I just touched with an inked q-tip. It was fun... just tearing and sticking.... here there and everywhere!! I suggest that ya go get gucky and mucky and sticky and make a mess, see whatch come up with. Have fun!

5 comments: