Friday, April 27, 2012

Act of kindness


Wow wee! In my work we have a lot of lunch business meetings. I am in charge of ordering the lunches. Well we order a lot from Panera Bread (great food).  We always deal with the manager Susan, she is an older Irish woman, straight from Ireland with the brogue!  She is such a super sweet lady and so great to work with. As a thank you for always ordering from her, she came to our work yesterday and gave all the Executive Assistants flowers for Administrative Day. I thought that was so sweet of her. I wanted to show my appreciation by making her a homemade card.

I used an old, old DCWV stack for the pink patterned paper, the pink card stock is coordin'ations. The flower is from a stamp I bought in the dollar bin at Michaels. I used Pink Stampin UP! embossing powder to make the flower pop, of course my favorite pearl pen for the pearls on the bottom and my super favorite crinkly ribbon and a fiskar's border punch.

I hope everyone has a great, great weekend and gets some crafting in!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Lau. I'm loving the embossing. She'll love it!! That was soooo sweet of her to give you guys flowers. Random acts of kindness are never overrated. Happy Administrative Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!! Love the embossed flower! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful card and have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what an absolutely pretty card! I adore the flower and how it pops out, and I always love lace on anything... lol!!!

    Beautiful job!

    Hugs, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card:) I really love the way you did the ribbon:) So pretty!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete