Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday and LOAD513

It is finally Friday - hooray!! It seems like it took forever to get here this week!

I have been playing along with Lain Ehmann's LOAD513 (Layout A Day - May 2013) and thought I would share some of the LOs that I have created. I have kept up so far and the LOs are not masterpieces, but they are done! I hope I can keep it up and have 31 pages done by the end of the month!

So, the theme of this LOAD is the board game "Clue". Lain gives a prompt every morning that you can choose to follow - or not. Just getting a page done a day is the goal. I think it is fun to read the prompt in the morning and then spend my day daydreaming about what page I will create that night (when I should be working!) Here are some of the pages and the prompts that I have done so far:

WHO (as in who dunnit?)


MRS. PEACOCK (use the character or color as inspiration):


MODUS OPERANDI (what is someone's MO?):


THE WRENCH (use a tool, scrap about a tool, etc):


I am having so much fun and will share more LOs as we go along!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Really great layouts, love the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts! You have been very busy! I don't know why, but I LOVE the one of little T. The colors and pics are so great!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what awesome LO's you have gotten accomplished!! Love them all-great pics too!

    ReplyDelete