Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Senior Day (so sad for the Mom)


This past Saturday was Senior Day at my son's football game.  It was his last home game!  He has put is heart and sole into this sport so it was a bittersweet day.  I was able to sneak a picture of his shirt and I wanted to do a page of just his shirt.  This is what I came up.

Pretty Pennants for the pennant across the top. I decided to put eyelets in the pennants to help hold the string.  I did mange to rip a few, but I covered them up with mono.

The base paper is that chalkboard paper and the yellow around the picture is chalk.  Although it rubs off, so I am not sure why its called chalkboard paper.

The rest of the things are from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. great LO!!!
    Love the banner :)
    TFS and happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and lovely way to remember the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to remember his high school football career!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool layout and great picture of his jersey and a great way to capture his football moments!! Have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great LO. He will treasure this I'm sure!! They grow up so fast, don't they. Our youngest is turning 18 later this month. We are going out to celebrated tonight since her BD is the day after Thanksgiving and will be stuffed with turkey then. :-) ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete