Good morning everyone!! We want to thank our dear, dear friend Rhonda over at http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/ for this awesome award!! Rhonda has been a friend of ours since we started blogging. She is an amazingly talented woman and so giving!!
Of course with awards there comes rules, lol.
Include award logo in the blog post and thank the blogger who gave it to you & include a link back.
Answer 10 questions about yourself that you made up yourself (yeah, I know, kinda weird)
Nominate bloggers for the award and contact them at their site to inform them.
Here are the questions:
1) How many kids do I have? Well.......I have two amazing sons and two fur babies (both are males, add my hubby and I live with 5 males, one would think I would be the queen, lol)
2) How long have I been married? 19 years and counting
3) Who got me into scrapbooking? Dawn did, bad Dawn, lol!! I thank Dawn for turning me on to an amazing hobby.
4) Where do I live? Massachusetts (although I would really love to live somewhere warmer)
5) Why do I find making up questions so hard? Its hard to talk/write about yourself.
6) What's my favorite sport? Football. My family and I watch football every Sunday, with snacks and everything. I even decorated (with vinyl) a camping table with all Patriots stuff. Perhaps this is why I am not the Queen. And of course our High School Senior plays football so we love to go his games.
7) What kind of car do I drive? Nissan Murano
8) How long have I know Kel? Since our freshman year in High School. It is so fun to have Kel and Dawn live on the same street as me.
9) My favorite holiday? Thanksgiving - love spending time with my family
10) My favorite tool (right now)? My punches.
We would like to give this award to:
Kate over at http://smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Tracey over at http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Karen at http://karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com/
Rhonda at http://bumblcreate.blogspot.com/
Kel at http://craftytwilightmom.blogspot.com/
It seems all our other favorite bloggers have received this award.
Thanks for stopping by!!!