Tuesday, August 21, 2012

50th Male Birthday Card



Over the weekend, Dawn had a 50th birthday party for her hubby and Kel and went with our hubbies.   We had a great time, eating and talking and just relaxing!!

I made this card for Dawn's hubby, he has been fishing a lot this year, so I thought this was appropriate.
My recipe:

Child's Year Cartridge - Page 38, the little fishing guy with the pole, cut at 2 1/2" and shadowed.
Fiskar's Wave Border punch - used three different blues from my stash for the waves
Life's a Beach Cartridge - page 58
Cricut Keystone 1.50" for the number 50
Kraft paper

I hope he liked the card!!

10 comments:

  1. Laurie love the waves and the embossed fish-- such a perfect masculine card
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! love the cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this little fisherman dude! Wicked card lau...wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He LOVED this card, thank you! I am pretty sure that I squealed when he showed it to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and I love how you did the waves for the water!!! Great man card! Nothing about it he could NOT love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful, masculine card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great guy card:) I need to pull that cartridge out again. I just don't use it enough!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I really like the waves at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete