Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank You. Thank You Very Much.

Cone on now ... you know you read that title in your best Elvis voice in your head! LOL! I have a couple of thank you cards to show you today. (I told you I had a lot of cards to make this month!) The first is a thank you card from my son for his birthday presents. As Laurie said a couple of posts back, he is a lover of anything creepy, crawly or squishy, so I stole Laurie's idea of using a frog on the card.


I totally lifted this card from one that I had seen on the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge. The cute sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

This second card was inspired by all the white on white handmade cards that are out there right now. I just love the look!


The card was cut with the Cameo and then I hand embossed part of the front with a Fiskars Shape Boss that I have had forever from Noni's stash. All I had to do after that was add the flowers and some bling and done!

Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of cards and I LOVE them both!! The frog card is so much fun with the patterned paper, love it. The white one is so elegant, so beautiful!!! Thanks!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful cards, the first super cute, and love the white on white!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete