Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Over the hump........long way to go!


Sorry we have been MIA!  Crazy days lately.  Dawn's hubby was in the hospital for about a week and he finally came home today.  He still has a long road ahead, but he is one strong dude and he has a great support system!!!

I made this card (with the help of Kel) for Dawn to help lift her spirits.  Dawn's mother-in-law was an avid crafter and we inherited a lot of her awesome supplies. I wanted to use some of them on the card, to make it special!  The gorgeous blue paper is from Noni's stash as well as my most favorite stamp, ever!!  The keep smiling it from My Creative Place!  Love those stamps.

Please keep Dawn's hubby in your prayers for a speedy recovery!!  

5 comments:

  1. great card!!! Wishing Dawn's hubby a speedy recovery, I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in person. This card is gorgeous! I absolutely love the specialty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my BFFs! I smiled as soon as I opened this ... I definitely needed it that day! And knowing it was made from DMIL's stash made it even more special! Thanks again! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Love the embossing and how you used such special supplies in creating the card. Glad Dawn's husband is on the road to recovery!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete