Friday, October 28, 2011

More SVG Fun

Happy Friday! I have found a new obsession: SVG cuts. They are so much fun to cut and put together and there are a ton of them out there; some free, some for purchase. And you don't necessarily need an electronic cutting machine to use them. Some can be printed and cut by hand. 

SVG Cuts has some amazing files. I can't wait to play with some of them. I plan on making the Family banner from their Thanksgiving Dinner Kit and will share with you when I do! Lettering Delights also has a ton of great files. Oh boy. This could definitely lead to needing a bigger hard drive! Google SVG files and you will find a ton of inspiration and will see what I mean!

This Gary file from Lady Wolf was easy and quick to put together. She gives you great detail pieces, so this:
becomes this:

I stuck him in each of the kids' lunch boxes this morning with a little "Meow ♥" written on the back. For those who watch Spongebob, you know that is snail for "I love you!" :)

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL really cute...
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute what a nice surprise for the kids!
    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute and sweet. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!!! I can no longer do SVG files on my Cricut! Blahhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids must be the first ones into the lunchroom everyday--just to see what is in their boxes!!! What fun! and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, this is so cute!! I wish I knew what an svg file was, but whatever it is, it is cute!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete