Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ANOTHER EASY PEASY FLOWER


The cut is from the scallop Nestabilities put through the cuttlebug. I used the two middle sizes. side by side. The key is to stack the paper. It is just dictionary pages that way your're not running the same die cut over and over.. it's done in one crank this way!! I scrunched it up then I inked with "old paper" from Holtz and marachino cherry from QQ. I ran some lil swirl/stems with a white gel pen and did the same to the black buttons in middle. The rest of the layout I kinda went rougue lol. It's like artsy meets vintage ..I mean whats with the bow? LOL.. but you get the idea .. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Note to self: Really..what IS with the bow?...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on I love the bow!! I love these flowers, you are a on a roll with the flowers and I love it!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are gorgeous! TFS!

    Marijo (aka scraptasticgrammy)

    ReplyDelete