Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS and A TRAVEL LAYOUT

Good morning everyone! Well today I have good news and bad news. If you were my 11 year old son you would go with bad news first. I personally like it the other way around. So I will go with good news first: I got a job!!! I received the offer late yesterday afternoon! I am sooo happy. Only one day of "unemployment" and I nailed it. I didn't even sign up for unemployment, so that was good!!


Bad news: I am not sure I will be able to blog during the week for a little bit. I will have to get the kiddos off to school and head right into work. I will def try to get some things up over the weekends. As many of you know, I have worked from home for many a year! So this should be interesting. Thank you all for keeping everything crossed (you can now uncross) and ALL your prayers, they did work!!!


Ok, on to my page, lol!! I did this page with no picture, as you can see. On our recent trip to Florida we were upgraded to 1St class on the way home!! Well you would have thought you gave us a million dollars. I sat next to our 16 year old and we had so much fun. We couldn't even stand ourselves!! There is a lot of journaling (that never happens) on this page, because as I say to Kel and Dawn all the time "it's all about the story". ALL the embellishments are from DCWV Travel Stack, Chipboard Box!! So many to choose from! The paper is travel paper and I just can't remember where I got it.







11 comments:

  1. great layout..congrats on your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic News. Dont worry about blogging its after all a relaxation drop in when you can
    All the best
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the job!! How wonderful for you. I will love to see you whenever you can pop on and show us what you are working on. Upgraded to first class, how fun is that very cool.
    Hugs, and prayers for your sucess as you start a new and different chapter in your life.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Laurie 3 Big Cheers "Hip Hip Hooray" So very happy and excited for you. Enjoy your new adventure. We will be here whenever you have time. Great LO very Florida-ish Hope ypou enjoyed your trip down, despite the "HOT" weather!
    Big Bog Hugs!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy dance! Happy dance! :)

    Love the LO. That DCWV Travel Chipboard box looks spectac. I am going to have to check it out! Love that you did a journaling page with no pics ... WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the job!!! Love it-the scrap cave and scrap attic!! How funny!! Love the layout--so awesome-those embellishments and papers are superb!! maybe one of these days the hubby and I and the kids will get to somewhere again! I want so badly to take the kids to Disney.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOO-HOOO!!! Congrats on getting the job; I knew you would!!! And no matter when you get to post a project, I'll be right here waiting for you!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I'm so happy for you! I love that LO! Great job with the chipboard and I love the journaling page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and I am so happy for you about getting a new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new job!! I'm so excited for you!! I'll miss your posts but will certainly look forward to seeing your creations when you get the chance to create and blog about it!
    What a super layout! I love all those embellishments! And lucky you getting bumped to first class too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. COngrats Laurie on the new job! Been praying for you!! Nice LO too:) Have a blessed week and know anytime you post is great! Don't rush yourself! Life happens girl! Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete